Taylor Swift Wins NSAI’s Songwriter-Artist Of The Decade Award
- At a ceremony on Tuesday night (September 20), Taylor Swift received the Songwriter-Artist of the Decade Award from the Nashville Songwriters Association International.
- The 32-year-old singer accepted the award at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, delivering a 13-minute speech. Taylor has received NSAI’s Songwriter of the Year seven times from 2007 to 2015.
- “I’m up here receiving this beautiful award for a decade of work, and I can’t possibly explain how nice that feels,” said Taylor.
- “Because the way I see it, this is an award that celebrates a culmination of moments. Challenges. Gauntlets laid down. Albums I’m proud of. Triumphs. Strokes of luck or misfortune. Loud, embarrassing errors and the subsequent recovery from those mistakes, and the lessons learned from all of it.”
- What do you think is the best song Taylor Swift has ever written?