Bad Bunny for Homework? This University is Offering a Course on the Artist
- Students at San Diego State University can sign up for a class on the international phenomenon Bad Bunny in 2023.
- The Puerto Rican influence on Latino culture is stated to be the main topic of the course, which will be offered by the School of Journalism and Media Studies.
- “Bad Bunny has transformed reggaeton like no other artist has,” said Dr. Nate Rodriguez, an associate director of journalism and media studies at SDSU, who will teach the class.
- A seminar about the late Tejano music icon Selena Quintanilla was previously offered by Rodriguez.
- If you could take a course on your favorite artist, who would it be?