Taylor Swift Opened Up About Her And Joe Alwyn’s Six Years Of Dating And ‘Dodging Weird Rumors’
- Swift isn’t disguising the fact that ‘Lavender Haze,’ the first track on her new album, “Midnights,” is about her six-year romance with Joe Alwyn.
- Swift and Alwyn have kept their relationship discreet, but Swift has referenced it in her music.
- ‘Lavender Haze is track 1 on Midnights,’ she started. “I happened upon the phrase “lavender haze” when I was watching Mad Men. I looked it up because I thought it sounded cool. And it turns out that it’s a common phrase used in the 1950s when they would describe being in love.”
- Swift continued, “If you were in the “lavender haze”, then that meant you were in that all-encompassing love glow. And I thought that was really beautiful.”
- Have you ever heard of the phrase “lavender haze?” Do you think Taylor Swift will give more information regarding her relationship with Joe Alwyn with “Midnights?”