Gwen Stefani Wrote the Most Heartfelt Tribute to Blake Shelton Amid ‘The Voice’ Exit
- It was shocking to hear Blake Shelton would be moving on as a coach with The Voice after a decade on the musical competition. Shelton took to social media to share that season 23 would be his last.
- Shelton admitted he was thankful for all the show had brought to him, including his wife, Gwen Stefani, who he met during season seven in 2014.
- Stefani penned a heartfelt message after Blake’s announcement. “I am so proud of you and so blessed to have found [you],” she wrote in the comments section of Blake’s post. “Your talent brings joy to the hearts of so many people, and I am so lucky to be part of [your] life’s journey [red heart emoji].”
- Plenty of fans wished him well, and co-judge John Legend also shared his thoughts, tweeting, “You will be missed, brother! What an incredible run!”
- Who do you think should replace Blake Shelton on The Voice?