BTS: K-Pop Band Members To Do Military Service In South Korea
- BTS’s oldest member, Jin will begin military service soon, their agency revealed Monday (October 17).
- Jin, 29, has put off his service as long as possible and faces a full stint when he turns 30 in December.
- “Jin will cancel the request to delay enlistment in late October 2022 and follow the Military Manpower Administration’s relevant procedures for enlistment,” BTS’ management group HYBE said in a regulatory filing.
- “All other members will also serve the mandatory military duty according to their respective plans,” the filing added. The group will come together again in 2025.
- What are your thoughts about BTS going into military duty? How will the ARMY survive?