Midnights (3 am Edition)’: Taylor Swift Drops Seven More Songs in the Middle of the Night
- Taylor Swift had a surprise for fans who stayed up to get a first listen to her new album, “Midnights.”
- The singer released a second version of the album, the “3 am Edition,” featuring seven more songs.
- “Surprise! I think of Midnights as a complete concept album, with those 13 songs forming a full picture of the intensities of that mystifying, mad hour. However! There were other songs we wrote on our journey to find that magic 13. I’m calling them 3 am tracks. Lately, I’ve been loving the feeling of sharing more of our creative process with you, like we do with From The Vault tracks. So it’s 3 am, and I’m giving them to you now,” Taylor wrote on Instagram.
- The additional songs are The Great War,” “Bigger Than The Whole Sky,” “Paris,” “High Infidelity,” “Glitch,” “Would’ve, Could’ve, Should’ve,” and “Dear Reader.” There are 12 actors that will be featured in the “Midnights” music videos. Their names haven’t been announced.
- Which song from the “Midnights: 3 am Edition” is your favorite?