New Grinch Film Arriving Early
- The Grinch’s new horror film, ‘The Mean One,’ is arriving earlier than expected.
- The parody, which has The Grinch brandishing a knife and slaughtering innocent people, was originally set for a December 15 release date but has since been pushed forward to the 9th.
- Terrifer’s David Howard Thornton plays the green scrooge.
- An exec at XYZ Films says the movie meets halfway between Terrifier and The Grinch.
- Are we going to start seeing more kids’ movies turned into horror movies?