The Weeknd Returns To Finish California Show He Cut Short
- Two months after voice issues cut short a California show, The Weeknd returned to make good on the show.
- In September, the 32-year-old singer lost his voice and could not play at the SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California. On Saturday (November 27), he returned to finish his set.
- At the beginning of the show, The Weeknd addressed fans, saying, “And we’re back at the scene of the crime, it looks like. How it’s sounding tonight, is it sounding good? I love you. And the party has just started.”
- The Weeknd thanked fans for returning to see his performance. The signer’s voice gave out after the first song on September 3rd. He came to the stage to apologize and let fans know he would have to make up the show.
- Have you ever lost your voice at a crucial moment?