Which Christmas Movie Would You Eliminate?
- A Reddit thread is asking people to eliminate one of two fan-favorite Christmas movies.
- People are being asked to pick between “The Holiday” and “Love Actually” and things are getting heated.
- Both flicks are considered iconic holiday movies.
- As a side note, the cast of “Love Actually” is set to reunite for an ABC News special with Diane Sawyer, marking two decades since the making of the holiday classic.
- The special will air Tuesday at 8 pm ET.
- Which would you eliminate? “The Holiday” or “Love Actually?”