Gas Prices Could Drop Below $3 by Christmas
- We may be getting a Christmas miracle at the pumps.
- According to price tracker Gas Buddy, gas prices could drop below $3 by Christmas.
- “It’s entirely possible the national average price of gasoline could fall under $3 per gallon by Christmas, which would be a huge gift to unwrap for motorists after a dizzying year at the pump,” says Patrick De Haan, Gas Buddy’s head of petroleum analysis.
- On Wednesday, AAA put the U.S. average per gallon at $3.49.
- How low do you think gas prices will get? How much do you think you have spent in gas all year?