Director Of Rihanna’s Documentary Shares More
- Peter Berg, who is directing Rihanna’s new documentary, recently shared more about it and what the hold-up is.
- Peter said, “I’m waiting for her to approve it. It’s done and sold, and Amazon’s ready.”
- He continued, “She’s a perfectionist, so we keep adding. It’s been six and a half years of filming, so, yeah, it’s ready to come out.”
- He added, “We’re just waiting on her to say, ‘Yeah, let’s do it.’ I don’t know. Maybe it’ll be a 10-year project.”
- Berg continued, “When Rihanna asked me to make a doc, I thought she was joking. My work tends to be a bit more masculine, at least on the surface. But this has allowed me to dip in and out of her life while I’m doing other things. I’ve loved it — watching her in the studio, seeing her turn Fenty into this billion-dollar entity and, now, being a mom. It’s such an enriching experience, I don’t really care how long it takes.”
- Which Rihanna songs would you like her to perform during the Halftime show of the Super Bowl?