Ryan Seacrest Departs From ‘Live With Kelly And Ryan’
- Ryan Seacrest recently announced that he will be leaving Live With Kelly and Ryan after six seasons with the daytime talk show.
- Seacrest said, “Working alongside Kelly over the past 6 years has been a dream job and one of the highlights of my career. She has been an amazing partner, friend, and confidant.”
- He continued, “I’ll be transitioning out of Live this Spring to shoot the 21st season of American Idol in L.A., continue my radio show on KIIS-FM and Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin Eve, and focus my summers on opening three more Ryan Seacrest Foundation Studios in pediatric hospitals across the country.”
- Reportedly, Kelly’s husband, Mark Consuelos, will be the next co-host on the show.
- Who else do you think would be a good co-host for Kelly?