SZA Praises Taylor Swift For Re-Recording Albums After Masters Controversy
- SZA was praised Taylor Swift for re-recording her albums. The “Kill Bill” spoke with Billboard and cheered Swift for her taking control of her situation.
- “Even Taylor letting that whole situation go with her masters and then selling all of those records. That’s the biggest ‘f you’ to the establishment I’ve ever seen in my life, and I deeply applaud that …” she revealed.
- SZA is Billboard’s Woman of the Year and says she wants to do something special while in the limelight.
- “But I really want to do something with my time in the sun right now,” the 33-year-old noted. “There’s so much I want to do for other people. I need to do something to deserve that in a way that has nothing to do with me, something that’s selfless and uplifts other women, people, period.”
- Name a woman that you admire and why you admire her.