CLICK ON THE HEADLINE BELOW TO OPEN THE FULL STORY!
Weezer Will Appear On ‘The Simpsons’ on Mother’s Day
- This Sunday, Weezer will join the ranks of rock bands who have appeared on The Simpsons.
- The alt-rockers will appear in the upcoming episode “The Hateful Eight Year-Olds”, playing a cruise ship cover band called ‘Sailor’s Delight’.
- Weezer even performs a new version of the Simpsons theme song – which they posted to social media on Thursday.
- Dozens of famous rockers have appeared on The Simpsons over the years, including Aerosmith, The Who, U2, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Smashing Pumpkins, The Ramones, and three members of The Beatles.
- What’s your favorite Simpsons celebrity cameo?
Lionsgate to Stream ‘John Wick’ Free Online May 8th
- Lionsgate has been streaming free movies every Friday night.
- They have been asking for donations to support those who work in the motion picture industry.
- This Friday, May 8, the website will stream the first John Wick film.
- Donations of any amount can be made to the Will Rogers Motion Pictures Pioneers Foundation. They are providing financial assistance to theater employees who have been furloughed.
- Have you donated to any causes or been the recipient of any donations due to COVID-19?
- ABC is capitalizing on the feel-good success of their Disney Family Singalong.
- The first one earlier this month had over 13 million viewers. It featured entertainers like Beyonce, Ariana Grande, Zac Efron, John Stamos, and more singing Disney classics from their homes.
- The second singalong is scheduled for Mother’s Day, May 10th.
- Volume II will help raise awareness for Feeding America’s efforts to help those facing hunger during the pandemic.
- What songs would you like to singalong with this time?
Chick-Fil-A- Launching First Ever Meal Kit
- Chick-Fil-A is launching its first ever nationwide meal kit.
- The chicken chain’s first kit is a chicken parmesan meal kit, complete with breaded-style chicken, garlic lemon pasta, marinara sauce and Italian-style cheeses.
- The kit, available in grocery stores nationwide May 4th, will feed two and costs around $15.
- Do you think Chick-Fil-A is launching an at-home kit to combat any cash-losses during the pandemic? Which meal should Chick-Fil-A make a kit for next?
The Author of “Twilight” Has a Countdown on Her Website, and No One Knows What It’s For
- Stephanie Meyer, bestselling author of the Twilight saga has everyone in a tizzy.
- She has a countdown clock on her website but no one knows what it is counting down to.
- The clock will end on May 4th at 8:30am EST.
- There is a link that leads to the social media for Fickle Fish Film, the production company cofounded by Meyer that produced The Host & Austenland movies.
- There are some theories about the countdown clock. One theory is that is she is counting down to something related to The Host,
- Another theory is that it’s a countdown to a livestream? Maybe Twilight related?
- The most popular theory is that she is finally releasing Midnight Sun.
- What do you think she is counting down to?
Disney Introduces Cloth Face Masks
- Face coverings will become a part of your wardrobe for a little while. You might as well have a variety.
- Disney has come out with an official line of cloth face masks.
- Designs feature Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Baby Yoda, The Hulk, The Disney Princesses, and more. You can buy a pack of four at shopdisney.com for $19.99.
- Disney will donate 1 million masks and will also contribute the profits up to $1 million to Medshare, an organization providing medical assistance to underserved communities.
- How many masks do you own? Will you have a collection of them?
“The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” Cast Reunites For First Time In Over 20 Years
- Staying at home has brought a lot of reunions.
- Will Smith was able to bring together the cast of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air on his Snapchat show Willie From Home.
- Smith’s co-stars Alfonso Ribiero, Daphne Maxwell-Reid, Tatyana Ali, Karyn Parsons, Joseph Marcell, and DJ Jazzy Jeff hopped on to chat.
- It’s the first time all of them have been on screen together since the sitcom ended in 1996. Smith did two segments with them. The first aired Wednesday morning and the next one will pop up on Snapchat on Thursday.
- Who was your favorite Fresh Prince character?
Eminem Donates $20k Ultra-Rare Jordan 4 Carhartt Shoes for COVID-19 Relief
- Rapper Eminem was doing some spring cleaning during this quarantine and came across some rare Jordan 4 Retro “Carhartt x Eminem” kicks.
- According to TMZ, Shady could have sold the shoes and made anywhere between $20-$28k.
- The shoes are so expensive became Air Jordan and Em only made 10 pairs back in 2015 to fund his Marshall Mathers Foundation.
- Instead of selling them, Shady decided to auction them off with the proceeds going to the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund.
- You can get in on the auction on the shoe auction site StockX for $10 per ticket.
- Will you purchase an auction ticket for this great cause?
Pixar Has A Cooking Channel Where You Can Recreate Recipes From Its Films
- Ever watch a Pixar movie and think that the animated food served in the film looked good enough to eat? Now you can try those dishes out in real life.
- Launched a little bit ago, there’s a “Cooking with Pixar” channel on YouTube that shows you how to whip up those recipes at home.
- Want a pie from Toy Story 4‘s Pizza Planet? How about a bao bun from the short Bao? Even the cake served Onward is now available.
- Written instructions detail the measurements, while the videos give the inspiration to put it all together.
- What are you cooking during this pandemic?
Ed Sheeran Still Paying Wages For Bar Staff During Pandemic
- Ed Sheeran is turning out to be a generous boss as coronavirus closures have affected a lot of businesses.
- According to The Sun, Sheeran is still paying the staff at the London bar he co-owns, Bertie Blossoms.
- Sheeran did not furlough the workers and, even though the bar is closed, the people are getting their wages.
- Sheeran and his business partner Stuart Camp also rejected any government grants or assistance.
- Do you know of any companies that have really looked after their employees during the pandemic?
Facebook Will Stream A Virtual 2020 Graduation With Celebrity Guests
- Graduation ceremonies may not be in person this year but that won’t stop the celebration.
- Facebook is planning a virtual ceremony for the class of 2020.
- Oprah Winfrey will deliver the commencement address. Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Garner, Lil Nas X, Awkwafina, and Simone Biles are among the other guests who will take part.
- Facebook’s virtual graduation will happen on May 15th at 2:00 pm Eastern.
- Do you know someone having virtual graduation for their school? Will they wait until the summer or fall to try an in-person ceremony?
Library of Congress App Lets You Make Hip Hop With Century-Old Samples
- If you’re a producer, listen up, the Library of Congress has a new app called Citizen DJ, that allows you to take century-old Hip-Hop samples and make a remix out of them.
Created by Brian Foo, who’s been dubbed “innovator in residence,” the app let’s music makers take 80s and 90s Hip Hop sounds that were lost due to, “high profile lawsuits resulting in excessive restrictions on how audio could be sampled,” said Foo.
The Library of Congress has a ton of royalty-free music that can be sampled, however if the samples were longer and you could search by title it would make remixing the music a little easier, however the Citizen DJ app is still in the beta stage.
What is your favorite 90’s Hip-Hop album?
Zaxby’s Creates SoundCloud Playlist Of Restaurant Noise
- Do you miss the sounds of dining out? Zaxby’s thought so.
- The chicken restaurant has created a SoundCloud playlist of 5 ambient restaurant noise scenes. You can play it at home while you pretend you are eating in its restaurant dining room.
- According to Zaxby’s CMO Joel Bulger, “In the midst of shelter-at-home mandates and social-distancing recommendations, many of our customers are missing the familiarity of Zaxby’s authentic dining experience,”
- Bulger continued, “We want brand fans to be able to close their eyes and imagine they’re in our restaurants with their families and friends.”
- Have you done any virtual experiences to recreate being a specific place?
Doritos Just Launched Crisps in a Can, with Three New Flavors
- Self-isolation has been a time of baking, cooking and snacking.
- If you are bored with your same old snacks, Doritos has something new for you! Get ready or Doritos in a can!
- The new triangle chips are called Doritos Stax and they come in a recyclable tube.
- You can find the crisps in the Mexican Chilli Salsa, Ultimate Cheese, and Sour Cream & Onion flavours.
- The brand’s marketing director said, We’re confident that Doritos fans are going to love the bold flavours and the recyclable tube packaging. Sustainability is now more critical than ever, so this was a key factor in the development of STAX and we’re immensely proud of what we’ve created.
- Will you be trying the new Doritos Stax?
Disney to Stream Happily Ever After Fireworks Spectacular Tonight
- Tune into Disney’s official Instagram account Friday night for a free fireworks show!
- Walt Disney announced that they are live streaming their Happily Ever After fireworks show from Cinderella’s castle Friday, April 24th at 7pm on Instagram.
- You can also search using the hashtag #MagicalDisneyMoments to learn about the magic and fun that Disney’s bringing to everyone who misses the Magic Kingdom.
- Have you ever seen a Disney fireworks show live? What do you miss about Disney during lockdown?
Woman Creates Neighborhood ‘Giving Tree’ with Free Face Masks
- Cedar Rapids’ Deb Siggins had a goal of hand-making 100 cloth masks for St. Luke’s Hospital’s medical staff. But when others in the medical community plus family members and friends asked her to make, Siggins told Better Homes and Gardens “I just kept making them and making them.”
- After donating masks to the medical community, firefighters and paramedics, Siggins still had leftover masks. She decided to hang the masks on a pine tree in her front yard, creating a neighborhood “giving tree”.
- Word soon spread and now Siggins estimates that she’s hand-sewn over 650 masks and says “I’m going to go until the need’s not there.” adding “My pastor said ‘use your gifts’. I thought that sewing and giving back were a couple of my gifts.”
- Do you have any gifts or talents that allow you to give back to your community? Have you been sewing cloth masks? How many have you hand-made so far?
Eminem Launching Contest To Pay Michigan DJ’s
- Eminem knows that the pandemic has shut down revenue for DJs who had club, wedding, and party work canceled.
- Slim Shady has launched the Love Your DJ contest to pay DJs in his home state of Michigan $313 to supplement their income.
- He is inviting Michigan mix masters to post mixes on SoundCloud. The first 500 DJs to post will get the money from The Marshall Mathers Foundation. The total amount will be over $156,000.
- The best 15 mixes will win a grand prize feature on Eminem’s Sirius XM Shade 45 channel.
- Do you think other artists will follow suit to pay their local DJs?
So Don’t Freak Out, But Pluto’s About To Go Retrograde
- For those who fear Mercury retrograde, Pluto going into retrograde may be the welcome change you’ve been looking for.
Pluto is set to go into retrograde in Capricorn from April 25th through October 4th and it’s known to be the plant of rebirth, transformation, and restoration, which means you could see healing and change in your life.
So if you’re looking to finally be rid of an emotional scar or just trying to make a change, now is a great time.
During Pluto retrograde there will be a sense of togetherness as people work to connect in order to solve problems, either personally or on a global scale. Sounds like something we need huh?
What do you hope to change or overcome in the next few months?
How To DIY A Face Mask Without Sewing
- If you don’t already have a face mask, you might want to get your hands on one now as more cities and states require them if residents wish to venture into the outside world.
- But what if the stores are all sold out and you’re not so handy with a needle and thread? That’s not a problem thanks to this no-sew DIY hack using items you probably already have around the home.
- Grab a heavyweight cotton t-shirt, pillowcase, or bandana. With two hair ties, rubber bands, or strips of cotton fabric, you can fashion a facial covering using just a few folds.
- A recent study by Cambridge University suggests cotton is the best for the homemade route, while the CDC says to go with a thread count of at least 180.
- Have you started wearing a mask in public? How did you acquire it?
Swizz Beatz & Timbaland Want Diddy & Dre to Headline Next Battle,”Pay-Per View” Style
- Swizz Beats and Timbaland along with Tory Lanez and DJ D-Nice have done their part to entertain us during this time of social distancing.
- The last battle between Babyface and Teddy Riley had people talking from Saturday night until Tuesday
- The latest battle suggestion has some scratching their heads.
- The idea is to have Diddy and Dr. Dre battle Pay-Per-View style.
- Yes, you would have to pay to see it but the proceeds would go towards giving back.
- Swizz refers to it as a “give back.”–what is not clear is where exactly is the money going.
- Dr. Dre does not seem to like the idea. He is happy to watch the battles but he does not like the term “battle” which is why Swizz is trying to find another angle as a way to lure him into doing it.
- Do you think this battle will happen? Would you spend money to watch it?
Eminem Delivers Mom’s Spaghetti To Detroit Hospital Workers
- One of Eminem’s most memorable lines is from Lose Yourself where he raps, His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy – There’s vomit on his sweater already, mom’s spaghetti.
- Reports out of Detroit say Eminem has helped feed frontline medical workers in his hometown with, you guessed it, mom’s spaghetti.
- Social media pictures show pictures of cups containing pasta with the message, “Thank you frontline caregivers” from Shady Records.
- The food was delivered to DMC Hospital workers. There has been no comment from Eminem on the gesture.
- Your favorite Eminem lyric is _______ ?
Jennifer Hudson, Luke Bryan And More To Perform During NFL Draft
- The NFL Draft was supposed to be a spectacle in Las Vegas. Due to the COVID-19 shutdowns, the event will be brought into the homes of NFL personnel and potential draft picks.
- That doesn’t mean the league is backing off of the entertainment value.
- Over the course of the three-day draft, there will be musical performances from Jennifer Hudson, Luke Bryan, Kelly Clarkson, H.E.R., One Republic, and Leslie Odom, Jr.
- The NFL Draft kicks off on ABC, ESPN, and NFL Network Thursday night.
- Will you watch the draft more this year since there are no other sports on?
Post Malone To Cover Nirvana In Livestream
- Post Malone is about to take us back to the 90s.
- He will perform a COVID-19 benefit where he will cover “Nirvana hits and fan favorites.”
- The concert will happen at his home. It will be live-streamed on YouTube this Friday, April 24th at 6:00 pm Eastern.
- Proceeds from the live stream will go to the United Nations Foundation’s COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund. Viewers will be able to donate by clicking a button while watching.
- Will you watch it? Do you think Post will do Nirvana’s music well?
Hospital Staff Surprise Backstreet Boys With Epic ‘Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)’ Dance As The Band Turns 27
- April 20th marks the 27th anniversary of the Backstreet Boys. Nick Carter, Brian Littrell and AJ McLean celebrated with a video conference call with the staff of the Children’s National Hospital in Washington, D.C.
A video was shown to the pop singers that started with an intro that read: “Once the Seacrest Studios team told the Children’s National staff of the Backstreet Boys’ virtual visit, this is what happened…”
The video then showed the hospital staff singing and dancing to the Backstreet Boys 1997 hit, “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back.)”
The guys laughed and danced along with the Medical professionals from the Heart and Kidney Unit, Neuroscience Unit, Surgical Care Unit and Hematology and Oncology Unit. The Backstreet Boys also chatted with patients during their video call.
Got a favorite Backstreet Boys moment? Share your story.
Virtual PlayOn Fest Scheduled For This Weekend
- Since we don’t have any festivals to go to, we will have one we can watch from a safe distance.
- The Virtual PlayOn Fest will happen from April 24th through 26th.
- Concerts from Ed Sheeran, Cardi B, Bruno Mars, Panic! At The Disco, Coldplay, Korn, Roddy Ricch, Paramore, Weezer, David Guetta, Twenty One Pilots will be featured as 65 acts will have performances replayed on PlayOnFest.com and Songkick’s YouTube channels.
- Performances will run from Noon until Midnight each day.
- Do you like this idea? Do you think more festivals will do this as we ramp up to being able to go to concerts again?
Liam Payne Confirms One Direction Reunion
- The rumors have been confirmed. One Direction will be getting back together to celebrate their 10th anniversary.
- Although we don’t know the particulars, Liam Payne spilled the news on IG Live.
- He said, “most of us are in London, we’ve been trying to arrange the first group FaceTime with the boys at the moment. I can’t say too much. Louis (Tomlinson) told me off for revealing a bit of our plans the other day, so you’re going to have the group chat telling me off.”
- Will Zayn be a part of it? Not likely. Payne told Swedish DJ Alessio during the chat, “You can come in and fill in for Zayn and join the band.”
- What do you think they will do since we are in lockdown?
Lindsay Lohan Says She Wants to ‘Come Back’ with Mean Girls 2: ‘That Would Definitely Be an Exciting Thing’
- Lindsay Lohan and Rachel McAdams have gone on record saying they would be “excited” about a Mean Girls sequel.
McAdams recently appeared on Heroes of Health: COVID-19 live-stream, when a fan asked her about coming back to her role as Regina George.
“It would be fun to play Regina George later in her life and see where life took her!” said McAdams. Whether she started a family or became an international lacrosse star would be one of the themes McAdams would like to explore.
Lindsay Lohan shared in McAdams sediments telling David Spade on his talk show, Lights Out with David Spade, that she would like to return with the cast, including writer Tina Fey and director Mark Waters.
Would you like to see a Mean Girls sequel?
Travis Scott And “Fortnite” Team Up For Crossover Collaboration
- Travis Scott can’t tour right now, so he’s bringing new music to you virtually.
- Scott is teaming up with Fortnite for an event called Travis Scott’s Astronomical.
- It’s being called a “one-of-a-kind musical journey…featuring the world premiere of a brand new track.
- There are five Astronomical sessions stretched out over April 23rd – 25th in order to let people around the world get in to experience it.
- What game have you become better at during the quarantine?
Kodak Released a 51,300-Piece Puzzle that Would Take Around 500 Hours to Complete
- If social distancing has your bored like crazy, Kodak has something for that.
- Kodak has just released a 51,300-piece jigsaw puzzle that will take about 500 hours or between 16 to 21 days to complete.
- To date, this is the largest jigsaw puzzle divided into 27 sections, representing a wonder from around the world.
- The puzzle will set you back $600 but you can find it as low as $400 online.
- Are you a hardcore puzzle fan? If so, would you take on this challenge?
NBA, WNBA Selling Team Facemasks For Hunger Relief
- NBA fans can now show off their fandom, protect themselves from coronavirus, and help out others in need all at the same time.
- The NBA and WNBA announced Friday they would sell team-branded facemasks, with proceeds going to the charities Feeding America and Second Harvest.
- The masks are on sale at NBAstore.com for $14.99 each or a three-pack for $24.99, available in youth and adult sizes.
- Are you wearing a mask when you go out? Have you made it ‘fashionable’ in any way?
Beyonce Singing ‘When You Wish Upon a Star’ Will Make Your Day Better
- Beyonce made a surprise appearance on Disney’s Singalong which aired on ABC on Thursday evening.
The Lion King star sang the Disney classic, Wish Upon A Star after giving an inspiring message to healthcare workers, “I’d like to dedicate this song to all of the healthcare workers who have been working tirelessly to keep us healthy and safe. We greatly appreciate you.”
After an emotional rendition of the song Beyonce confidently said, “Please hold onto your families tight. Please be safe. Don’t give up hope. We’re gonna get through this. I promise. God bless you.”
Which performance did you like best from Disney’s Singalong special? What is your all-time favorite Disney song?
Drake Becomes The 5th Musician To Spend 50 Weeks At Number 1
- Drake continues to put his name into the record books.
- He has become just the fifth musician to spend 50 weeks at number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- Drake joins Mariah Carey, Rihanna, The Beatles and Boyz II Men in the top 5.
- Toosie Slide is the latest song to spend time in the top spot.
- Do you think Drake will eventually pass Mariah Carey to have the most weeks at number 1?
Pitbull Launches New Song to Inspire During the Pandemic
- Pitbull has released a new song in hopes to uplift spirits during the Coronavirus pandemic.
“I Believe That We Will Win” is a song of turning the world “fear” from a feeling of wanting to “forget everything and run,” to a feeling of “you can face everything and rise,” says Pitbull.
The Miami singer says during this time it’s important for people to be strong mentially and physically in order to fight the virus.
All of the proceeds from “I Believe That We Will Win” will go to Feeding America and the Tony Robbins Foundation. The lyric video for the world anthem can be seen now on YouTube.
What song is giving you the motivation to get through each day?
Matthew McConaughey Gives Mask-Making Tutorial
- If you are still struggling to create a face covering to wear outside during the pandemic, Matthey McConaughey is here to save the day.
- McConaughey posted a video on Instagram as alter-ego Bobby Bandito.
- With a bandana, coffee filter and rubber bands, he showed how easy it is to make a mask.
- McConaughey…errr…Bandito expressed that “we’ve got more living to do.”
- You should have listeners/viewers send in pictures to show off their homemade masks. Have you made one?
New Vocabulary Words Invented During The Coronavirus Outbreak
- Several new terms have been entered into our collective vocabulary since the coronavirus pandemic broke out. Perhaps you’ve already started working them into sentences.
- Like “covidiot,” which is what you call someone who ignores social distancing measures or stockpiles toilet paper. While at it, social distancing, or “physical distancing” as the World Health Organization uses, is one we’re hearing all the time now.
- “Flattening the curve” and “super-spreader” are also fresh to the dictionary, as well as “Doomscrolling,” which means flipping through depressing news.
- Fortunately, the best way to get through this time is with a “Quarantini” “locktail” while joining friends on a “CovideoParty”.
- Which new expressions are you hearing all the time now?
You Can Invite a Goat or Llama to Your Next Zoom Meeting
- By now you’ve sat in on at least one Zoom meeting while working from home and they can be well…boring.
A California farm wants to change that by allowing their farm animals to join in on Zoom meetings. Sweet Farm has llamas, cows, pigs, turkeys, sheep and goats that will pop in on your Zoom meeting.
The “Goat 2 Meeting” initiative has several options from a virtual tour of the farm for $65 to a $250 donation for a private corporate virtual tour of the farm, however, if you’re an educator you can get the tour for free.
Sweet Farm founders, Salpeter and Anna Sweet, say they have received hundreds of Zoom meeting requests and most of the time animals join into casual meetings, mainly with children.
Would having an animal sit in on your Zoom meetings up productivity and morale?
Stream Movies Like ‘La La Land’ and ‘Dirty Dancing’ Free on Friday Nights
- Now that going out to your favorite restaurant on Friday nights is a distant memory due to the Coronavirus and stay at home orders, finding something to watch on television is the next best thing to “being outside.”
Lionsgate wants to make your Friday night a little better with their new series, Lionsgate Live! Classic movies like La La Land and Dirty Dancing will air for free on YouTube starting April 17th.
“Lionsgate Live! A Night At The Movie,” will be hosted by Jamie Lee Curtis along with other celebrities and YouTube stars. The series will run through April and May with “The Hunger Games” kicking things off on Friday, April 17th.
“Dirty Dancing” will stream on April 24th, the Oscar-winning movie, “La La Land” will be featured on May 1st and on May 8th the original “John Wick” will be shown at 9 PM on the Lionsgate YouTube channel.
Since being in quarantine what are your weekend pastimes?
Drake Is One Hit Away From Tying Madonna’s Record
- Drake’s jump to number one with Toosie Slide put him one more top 10 song away from tying another record.
- Drake music has captured 37 Top Ten slots on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Throughout Madonna’s career, she has landed 38 Top Ten Singles to become the artist with the most all-time.
- Drake seems to be on his way to surpassing Madonna in the near future as long as he keeps cranking out the hits.
- Do you think Drake will pass Madonna up this year?
American Idol will Continue from Home
- American Idol is proof that the show must go on.
- Beginning Sunday, April 26th, live performances will go on as planned.
- Contestants will appear live at several locations.
- While the contestants will be out and about live, judges Lionel Richie, Katy Perry, and Luke Bryan will appear from their homes. Host Ryan Seacrest will also appear from his home.
- What do think about this new format?
Track Your Stimulus Payment Online Starting Wednesday
- Wondering when your federal stimulus check will arrive? Starting Wednesday, you’ll be able to track it online.
- The IRS will launch a tracking tool called ‘Get My Payment’ on Wednesday, April 15th on IRS.gov. It lets you track the status of your stimulus payment, confirm whether you’ll get a paper check or direct deposit, and enter your bank information if the IRS doesn’t already have it.
- The U.S. Treasury says 80 million stimulus payments will go out this week.
- Have you gotten your payment yet? Do you use direct deposit or still prefer paper checks?
Alex Trebek Set to Publish an ‘Inspiring” Memoir amid Fight Against Pancreatic Cancer
- Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek is getting ready to release a memoir, as he continues his fight against stage 4 pancreatic cancer.
- The memoir is called The Answer Is…: Reflections on My Life and will be released July 21.
- According to publisher Simon & Schuster, Trebek, 79, says in his book, I want people to know a little more about the person they have been cheering on for the past year.
- It was the letters, prayers, and words of support that inspired Trebek to share his story.
- Will you buy Alex Trebek’s memoir? If so, what are you hoping to get from it?
Sony Offers PS4 Games For Free During Quarantine
- The stay-at-home order means that playing video games is our patriotic duty – and Sony is helping gamers out by offering free PS4 games.
- Sony is making Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection and Journey free to download between now and May 5th as part of its ‘Play At Home’ initiative.
- Sony CEO Jim Ryan says “people all over the world are doing the right thing by staying home to help contain the spread of COVID-19”.
- What video games have you been playing during the pandemic?
One Direction Reunion Rumors Increase Because Of This
- After Liam Payne admitted that One Direction was planning something for their ten year anniversary, fans began speculating what it could be.
- The frenzy is in overdrive now that Payne, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, and Louis Tomlinson all began following ex-member Zayn Malik on Twitter.
- The official One Direction Twitter account has followed Malik too.
- Even though Zayn hasn’t followed the accounts back, this could be a great sign of something about to happen.
- What do you think they will do to celebrate 10 years. Will Zayn follow back? Is he waiting to make it dramatic?
Jennifer Lopez Reunites & Dances With Diddy During Dance-a-thon Instagram Live
- Diddy used his platform on Sunday to host a Dance-A-Thon.
- The purpose of the dance-a-thon was to raise money for health care workers around the country.
- Throughout the day, Diddy invited his celebrity friends into his Instagram Live to virtually dance with him.
- J.Lo was one of his guests. The former couple were very friendly and happy to see each other with Jennifer complimenting Diddy on his new beard.
- He responded to her compliment, you like it?
- He then played a song for them to dance to. As they started to salsa dance Jennifer said, I taught you that.
- A-Rod quickly appeared in the video and he and Diddy started talking. It was revealed that A-Rod is a big Bad Boy fan and loves anything from Bad Boy that particularly features Mase.
- Have you ever had your current mate and your ex-mate meet? Was it awkward?
Drake Tells Diddy Being Quarantined Has Helped Him Focus on New Album
- During Diddy’s star-studded dance-a-thon, Drake checked in to do the “Toosie Slide” with Diddy and the family as well as give an update on his upcoming album.
Drake says, “Obviously God has us all inside the house right now sitting down, so the amount of focus I’m able to put into this album is probably way different than it would’ve been if I had to go through the residency in Vegas and be able to go meet up with Justin [Bieber] in Miami or whatever.”
Drake admitted he’s sitting on more music than he’s ever had at this time and his excitement over the album is on an all-time high.
Diddy gave Drake a big surprise by naming him in his top-five of all time.
What have you been able to focus on since the stay-at-home order has been put in place?
The Cheesecake Factory Shares Recipes Online
- The Cheesecake Factory has put up some recipes from their restaurant so you can try to make the dishes at home.
- Some of the recipes include Crispy Brussel Sprouts, Cinnamon Roll Pancakes, Tuscan Chicken and Warm Crab and Artichoke Dip.
- There are others on The Cheesecake Factory website to try as well.
- The Cheesecake Factory already sells its famous Brown Bread in some stores. You can get some to see if your cooking matches what you get from the restaurant.
- What restaurant dish did you make at home? Did it come out better or worse than what you normally get when you are out?