K104 wants to hear your story and why you want to “Pop the Question” with the Woodman in the Morning Show!
One lucky winner will “Pop the Question” on-air with The Woodman on Friday, February 12th with:
An engagement ring from Jaymark Jewelers!
An engagement photo shoot with Digital Weddings!
Fill out the form below to “Pop the Question” with Jaymark Jewelers and K104!
Jaymark Jewelers “Pop The Question” prizes include:
An “engagement ring” with a completed value of $2,000! It includes a beautiful half-carat round diamond valued at $1500 and $500 towards the mounting of their choice. The prize is not redeemable for cash. If the cost of the mounting selected exceeds $500, the additional cost is the responsibility of the winner!
“Engagement Session Photo Shoot” valued at $500 from Digital Weddings!
This Valentine’s Day remember the romance, relive the love or ask her to marry you with a timeless piece of jewelry from Jaymark Jewelers. Engagement and anniversary rings, diamond studs, heart pendants and more, all at Jaymark Jewelers, Route 9, Cold Spring and at www.jaymarkjewelers.com!
The “Engagement Session Photo Shoot” is courtesy of Digital Weddings, celebrating 11 years of the Bride’s Choice Award from Wedding Wire! Learn more at www.digital-weddings.com!
Jaymark Jewelers Pop The Question Contest Rules
- The Jaymark Jewelers Pop The Question Contest airs January 22, 2021 to February 12, 2021. One winner will be selected to “Pop The Question” with the Woodman in the Morning Show!
- To be eligible to win you need to submit an entry on this webpage by Thursday night, February 11, 2021 at 5PM!
- Limit of one entry per person. Winners must be 18 or older. K104’s 30 day prize rule is not in effect for this contest.
- The total prize is valued at $2,500 and may be subject to state and federal taxes! Jaymark Jewelers is responsible for sending any applicable 1099’s to the winner. Prize package includes an “engagement ring” with a $2,000 value! The ring includes a beautiful half-carat round diamond valued at $1500 and $500 towards the mounting of their choice. The prize is not redeemable for cash. If the cost of the mounting selected exceeds $500, the additional cost is the responsibility of the winner! The engagement photo shoot will be arranged with Digital Weddings which is valued at $500.
- By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Pamal Broadcasting, Ltd., Jaymark Jewelers, and Digital Weddings, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by all the Official Rules of this sweepstakes.
- Employees of Pamal Broadcasting and its subsidiaries Jaymark Jewelers, and Digital Weddings and their families are not eligible. Contest is not open to owners, officers, employees, consultants or advertising-marketing agencies of or for any radio stations, cable television franchises in the Hudson Valley Market and New York Total Survey Area as defined by Nielsen.
- K104 reserves the right to air a segment with the winner.
- All other K104 applicable contest rules apply.