Applebee's Brings Back Dollarita
- A legendary cocktail is back this month and it’s not pumpkin-spice flavored.
- The famed “Dollarita” rejoined Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill + Bar menus yesterday for the first time in three years.
- The revamped Dollarita includes tequila, lime mix, and triple sec, the last of which actually didn’t appear in the original recipe.
- Each Dollarita arrives in a 12-ounce rocks glass which is slightly larger than the previous 10-ounce pours.
- The brand won’t say precisely how long the Dollarita will remain on menus, but Applebee’s chief marketing officer Joel Yashinsky says it won’t be a permanent addition.
- Yashinsky says the Dollarita, which first debuted in October 2017, is among the chain’s most successful promotions.