Peace of Mind Pledge
Miles of Hope Can Help You Schedule A Free Mammogram
A Few Minutes. Peace of Mind. Enter now, the deadline is September 24th!
- It’s important to be screened for breast cancer.
- Breast cancer is the most common cancer among women in New York.
- Early detection is the key to survival.
- Investing a few minutes in a mammogram can provide you with peace of mind. According to research, most mammograms take about 15 minutes. Those 15 minutes, while uncomfortable and unsettling, can provide you with reassurance and peace of mind.
- Miles of Hope is able to help you find free breast cancer screenings and support in your area.
Schedule Your Free Mammogram
Here is the link to do that on the Miles of Hope page: https://milesofhope.org/resources/free-screenings/
When you take the pledge below, you'll also be entered to win a beautiful necklace valued at $1,500 PLUS the winner will receive an invitation to the Shine On Women's Weekend Retreat on the beautiful grounds of Mariandale Retreat Center in Ossining, including a two-night stay and all meals!
Beautiful 14K white gold diamond solitaire necklace. The round brilliant cut diamond is set in a traditional bezel and is .40cts, with H color and SI2 clarity.
Enjoy a weekend at the Shine On Women's Retreat on the beautiful grounds of Mariandale in Ossining, complete with a two-night stay and all meals included!